Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Pair Of Socks Down As Of Last Night

In the past several weeks, I've had little, if any cause, to wear socks. (Depending on the situation, I might wear pantyhose if even that.) Most of the time I'd wear my blue "at-home" flip-flops or a pair of sandals with nothing underneath. 

It's only in the last week or so that the weather has cooled down enough to warrant socks and closed shoes for me (outside of my job search, for which sandals would be a no-no).  Yesterday, along with a pair of sneakers that are overdue for replacement, I wore a pair of socks that were wearing thing. Last night, when I took them off, they turned out to have developed holes in them. So, those socks are gone.

I don't think I have a lot of white socks left, but I at least have socks of some sort that I can wear as the weather cools down.

No comments:

Post a Comment